- Quick Quote
- See Map
Quote — Book — Pay Online
Book & pay online in 3 easy steps
Discover Amsterdam by boat
To bypass the city's traffic in style, opt for a classic launch from Watertaxi Amsterdam. We will bring you from a pier anywhere in Amsterdam to your hotel or restaurant.
A truly magnificent way to arrive in Amsterdam!
Are you looking for a water taxi in Amsterdam? We can bring you comfortably to any location in the city. From a pier next to your hotel to a landing stage near the central railway station to catch your train or plane. Meanwhile sit back and relax and let our captain show you the jewels of the city.
"Thank you for getting us there early and in so much style" - Judith
- Luxurious boats
- Easily bookable online
- Reliable and on time arrival
- Professional captains
- 5* review on Tripadvisor
- Exceptional Customer Services
- VIP services
- Classic salonboats
- From 2 till 150 persons
The travel time in your quote gives a fair estimate. However with more than 75 km of canals and a speed limit of between 6 to 7.5 km per hour in the inner city and max. 12.5 km in the harbor area, travel times can vary. Some canals are one way and even traffic in the canals can be at times busy.
Touch of Luxury
Steer clear of the roads and discover a smooth ride along the Amsterdam canals. The city is easily accessible by boat. Let our multilingual captain ferry you to your destination with a touch of luxury. Indulge yourself in the drinks available for an extra fee from the onboard bar. From champagnes to celebrate your special occasion to a good Italian espresso to wake up during an early morning cruise.
Water taxi Amsterdam is passionate about providing a great customer service. Our captains are licensed professionals with many years of experience. Feel free to ask them any questions during your cruise. All our boats are registered by the Municipality of Amsterdam. Passengers are insured for passenger liability.
For larger groups, last minute transfers or other dates we kindly ask you to contact Watertaxi Amsterdam. We are reachable daily between 09.00 and 23.00 hours either by phone or email.
UPDATE COVID -
UNFORTUNATLY WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRUISE UP TO 9TH OF FEBRUARY 2021. STAY HEALTHY AND WE WELCOME YOU BACK BY THEN.
On board we will make sure that the boats are sanitized before and after each cruise.
Also a toilet will be available on every boat.
General Covid instructions:
- you are obliged to make a reservation in advance. This is possible online via the website.
- both guests (if not from the same household) and crew will have to keep a 1.5 meter distance among each other
- singing on board is not allowed
- we provide a gel to sanitize your hands before or after the cruise
- our staff can ask you about possible flu/cold symptoms before the cruise and accordingly refuse entry to the boat
- we need to store your contact details for 14 days for the local health authorities, there will be a form available on board
- it is not possible to buy drinks on board or to bring your own drinks
In case you have additional questions concerning our hygiene regulations we would be happy to hear from you.
Get a quick quote